H2Oil Well Services offers extensive independent consultancy expertise in management, engineering and supervisory services across the complete asset life-cycle, from initial phases of field conceptual design to end of life abandonment operations.
We utilize the industry’s most reliable and advanced technologies. Our versatile management team have experience in specialist completions, reservoir engineering, well testing, drill stem testing, data acquisition and metering capabilities, this ensures H2Oil provides our customers with a complete service to support their well tests and field development plans.
Our operations have been undertaken internationally including: South America, Australia, Angola, Canada, Malaysia, Iraq, Iran, Kurdistan, Qatar, Cameroon, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Slovenia, Romania, North Sea, Southern North Sea.
At H2Oil we have provided the below services, equipment and project design for Well Testing Jobs and Completion Activities including:
• Artificial Lift (PCP, Gas Lift, Jet Lift plus niche tools
• Equipment specification
• API/ISO Specification
• Job supervision
• Full well intervention/EPF/DST/EOR program design and P&ID drawings
• Sampling – PVT, DST (Armada system)
• Managing wireline gradient surveys and sampling campaigns
• DST tools – Memory gauges (configuration, data download and data verification) assisting with packer setting and witnessing redressing
• Dealing with coiled tubing, wireline, slickline, completions and pumping services throughout well testing schedule (Prejob planning, mobilization, on job supervision and closeout/demobilizing)
• Ticket preparation and budget proposals
• Service company representative for focal and turnkey projects
• Ensuring quality data and efficiency is provided to the client, by using the best technologies
• Dealing with third party companies for handling of chemicals, water and oil export
• Flowing multiple wells (up to 15) into a production line for export ensuring pressure limitations maintained
• Holding post job meetings including after action reviews and lessons learned
Completions/Well Testing Engineers and Supervisors – on contract basis
Tab content area
Well Testing, Coiled Tubing, Drill Stem Test Tools, Completion Tools, Wireline, Slickline, Memory Gauges, Workover Rigs.
All in one package (multiple services), budget control, equipment audits all on both financial and technical basis.