H2Oil offers extensive independent consultancy expertise in management, engineering and supervisory services across the complete asset life-cycle, from initial phases of field conceptual design to end of life abandonment operations.
We utilize the industry’s most reliable and advanced technologies. Our versatile management team have experience in specialist completions, reservoir engineering, well testing, drill stem testing, data acquisition and metering capabilities, this ensures H2Oil provides our customers with a complete service to support their well tests and field development plans.
Our operations have been undertaken internationally including: South America, Australia, Angola, Canada, Malaysia, Iraq, Iran, Kurdistan, Qatar, Cameroon, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Slovenia, Romania, North Sea, Southern North Sea.
We offer a full turnkey system for operators including:
Completions/Well Testing Engineers and Supervisors – on contract basis
Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Aenean lacinia. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque o.rnare sem lacinia quam.
Well Testing, Coiled Tubing, Drill Stem Test Tools, Completion Tools, Wireline, Slickline, Memory Gauges, Workover Rigs.
All in one package (multiple services), budget control, equipment audits all on both financial and technical basis.
At H2Oil we have provided the below services, equipment and project design for Well Testing Jobs and Completion Activities including:
• Artificial Lift (PCP, Gas Lift, Jet Lift plus niche tools
• Equipment specification
• API/ISO Specification
• Job supervision
• Full well intervention/EPF/DST/EOR program design and P&ID drawings
• Sampling – PVT, DST (Armada system)
• Managing wireline gradient surveys and sampling campaigns
• DST tools – Memory gauges (configuration, data download and data verification) assisting with packer setting and witnessing redressing
• Dealing with coiled tubing, wireline, slickline, completions and pumping services throughout well testing schedule (Prejob planning, mobilization, on job supervision and closeout/demobilizing)
• Ticket preparation and budget proposals
• Service company representative for focal and turnkey projects
• Ensuring quality data and efficiency is provided to the client, by using the best technologies
• Dealing with third party companies for handling of chemicals, water and oil export
• Flowing multiple wells (up to 15) into a production line for export ensuring pressure limitations maintained
• Holding post job meetings including after action reviews and lessons learn
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.